Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hoarder

No, I'm not like one of those people on TLC who refuses to throw away pizza boxes and dog feces. I have steadily been taking pictures with my iPhone for the last couple of months, only to forget that I can download them to the computer! I email them out religiously, but never downloaded them until tonight. With the hub out of town for a conference, the baby asleep, and Sadie dog non-verbal, I've been twiddling my thumbs tonight, and finally got around to being productive.

And in completely unrelated, but "I can finally share" news, Grandma and Grandpa are moving to the Dallas area! Instead of a 4 hour plane ride, it will now be a 3 hour car ride. I didn't want to blab about them moving until everything was final, and now it is! When I share that my in-laws are moving closer, people always ask me if that's a good thing. I know in-laws get a bad rap, but my in-laws are truly fantastic people. I am so excited to have them close, to visit often without the cost and hassle of plane rides, and to share Britton with them. Memories will be made!

And to that end, here are some pictures from the iPhone I haven't yet shared...















1 comment:

  1. How come I'm not on this list of peeps who gets the emails with cutie Britton pics??

    ReplyDelete