Sunday, March 22, 2009

craving of the week


Admittedly, I ate these before I became pregnant. But I never bought an entire box of them - only one at a time, sporadically. But there was something about that box of Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake Rolls that I couldn't resist in the bread aisle at Wal-Mart. Did I endure the hub's jokes about chemicals all the way to the dairy section? Yes. Did I eat one when I got in the car? Yes. Did I eat another when I got home? Hell yes. You must understand, I've craved fruit forever now. But these contain no fruit. And the dog, who will eat poop in the yard, won't eat these. So wrong, but so right.

1 comment:

  1. Don't lie--you ate one IN the walmart! And you probably went there in your pj pants with your hair in a scrunchie and your baby-daddy pushing the cart! I can see it now...

    ReplyDelete