Wednesday, January 8, 2020

barrett: 80 months old


I took these pictures yesterday, but of course forgot to write up his post!  Ugh!  Day late and a dollar short.  Barrett and Britton went back to school yesterday, which is the perfect opportunity for them all to brag about what Santa brought and find out what their friends did over break.  Barrett was excited because he was the only kid in his class to remember his library books - I take this as a win!  Report cards came out yesterday, and Barrett got all As again, and is reading well.  Barrett was itching to get back to school, and I do love how much enjoys being there.

Now that soccer is over, we are looking into baseball for the spring!  We gave Barrett a mitt, balls, and a bat for Christmas, and he looks forward to going outside and playing ball with the hubs.  


Likes:  buying school lunch, Fruity Pebbles, Slithero

Dislikes:  when I forget to tuck him in because I'm distracted by a puzzle (mom fail on my part!)

No comments:

Post a Comment