Tuesday, January 8, 2019

barrett: 68 months old


Back to school today!  Break is over, and while no one is happy that the days of sleeping in and lazy couch snuggles are over for now, I think both kids were excited to see their friends again and get back into the groove.  We've been entertaining ourselves with puzzles lately, and were doing one last night when the kids wanted to help.  Can you believe it?  Barrett is a natural at puzzles, and was matching up the tiny pieces (750 piece puzzle) so quickly.


Barrett had his first piano lesson today!  Britton and I were talking about Barrett taking lessons, and that incredibly smart girl goes, "I hope he loves piano like you do." And I was immediately grateful that I had followed my gut when I decided to let her make up her own mind.  Barrett was nervous, but finally warmed up to his piano teacher, and he thinks he will like piano lessons.  


Likes:  orange yogurt, dinosaurs (his new favorite)

Dislikes:  going to sleep



No comments:

Post a Comment