Thursday, January 3, 2019

113 months old


Whoops!  With the holidays and school being out and me getting back to work, I completely forgot to take Britton's monthly photo.  It was actually Britton who reminded me today!  Not much to update since Christmas - the kids are enjoying the time off, playing with friends and new toys, and riding bikes around the neighborhood.  

Britton has decided to stop taking piano lessons now.  This decision was hard on my heart, since I took many many many years taking piano and I wanted Britton to be able to play well.  And she can - she's taken lessons for 2.5 years.  But she was losing interest and would not practice without threats, so I made the decision hers.  Barrett will be starting piano lessons next week!  :)


Likes:  The Rock's Titan Games, Sweet Valley Twin books

Dislikes:  going to bed on time (school next week will be rough)

No comments:

Post a Comment