Friday, March 2, 2018

103 months old



Britton has become quite the voracious reader!  She can speed through books, and it seems she is always needing to go to the library for more books, or hitting up the school library.  The book fair is coming up next week, and she's already got her "wish list" ready!

I was prepping my camera for her monthly photo, and the hubs asked Britton to let Sadie out.  Britton went to the back door, and this is her about to open it, never once looking up from her book!  I got such a kick out of the whole thing that I had to snap a picture.  She is her mother's daughter - Jessica and I regularly spent hours reading as kids.


Britton is ready for spring break - one more week of school then we're off!  I ordered her some new books for the car ride, and I think she's looking forward to having the entire third row of the van to herself for two days of driving.  Both kids are getting a kick out of me and the hubs still planning this trip and adding on more every day!



We went and had lunch with Britton at school today, and I spied this pencil in her hair - it cracks me up, because she said she "kept her spare in her hair"!  


Likes:  the idea of mutton busting - we'll see at the rodeo this weekend!, getting to play with Memaw and PawPaw all week

Dislikes:  that Memaw and PawPaw left today

No comments:

Post a Comment