Tuesday, January 2, 2018

101 months old


It's back to school for this bunch tomorrow, and while I am not looking forward to getting up early for work, I'm thankful that I won't be here to corral these kids out of their warm beds!  It's freezing here this week, and we are being forced back into normal routines, and dang it all, we all just need another two weeks of pajamas until noon and craft projects.

Britton has really fallen in love with reading.  We finished the Harry Potter series!!!  And we've moved on to the "Cursed Child" book now, and it's the last one I think, because I don't know if I can do all the Fantastic Beasts books too.  Britton is starting a new book club at school in a couple of weeks - "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"!  


Likes:  reading, going to the library, wrestling with Barrett, attacking the boxing dummy she got for Christmas

Dislikes:  getting out of her pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment