Saturday, November 6, 2010

happy halloween (one week late)

Halloween is my favorite holiday, though moving got in the way of celebrating it in a big way. No problem though, as we still found time to eat tons of candy (ok, that was just me) and dress up.

Being my favorite holiday may have something to do with it being my birthday was well (October 28th), but turning *ahem* THIRTY-TWO this year was nothing to celebrate! However, I did get to spend my birthday at the closing on our house, so I count that as a huge birthday present! My friend Whitney sent me these beautiful flowers for my birthday and to celebrate the new house...



We wanted to find a costume that Britton could wear all day and be comfortable. The costume section of Target was overrun with scratchy tulle and glitter, so that was out. I decided to make her a costume instead. So, here is Pebbles Flintstone!




And Grandma and I had a Halloween party at work and got to bail out early, so we crashed Britton's Halloween party at daycare. It was also her last day there, so it was a little bittersweet. More info on the daycare situation later, but let's just say we're playing musical chairs with the centers in our new town!




It was also Britton's daycare's Fall Festival, so I made cupcakes for the bake sale. They are ghosts, and were so easy to make. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment