Sunday, April 14, 2024

176 months old

                                                      

Yep, I know I'm a bit late here, and honestly, if Memaw hadn't reminded me I might have forgotten April altogether!  It's been a busy month, let me tell you.  Britton is still in her softball season, which is wrapping up April 19th.  Cue my sad face!  Because I have found myself really enjoying her games and getting to know her teammates better.  They are such a fun group of girls!  Britton is ready for school to be over (not me!) and for the summer to start, but neither of my kids are self-starters when they don't have school so I like that school forces them to get up and get going.  

Some shots from Britton's games:


Likes:  salted caramel cold foam, Nella, softball

Dislikes:  her English class because her teacher irritates her to no end


No comments:

Post a Comment