Saturday, December 24, 2022

barrett: 115 months old

 


Ok, same story for Barrett - I blanked on December.  I thought October was busy.  Well, November was worse, and December has been a blur.  I am finally off work and am determined to slow down and enjoy this Christmastime, even though I have a few loose ends to wrap up, including my ridiculously-late monthly photos of the kids.  

Barrett has been his usual ball of sunshine, and is probably the most excited out of anyone for Christmas.  And, that's probably because anything he's wanted since November has been met with my motherly response of "Put it on your Christmas list!" He wants all things Legos, and now that we're on the third book of Harry Potter, he's really getting into it.  Luckily, Britton has the big illustrated editions, which I find way more interesting to read, because the illustrations are gorgeous, and Barrett loves them too.  


Likes:  FIFA World Cup video game

Dislikes: NBA basketball games - we went to see the Rockets and Mavericks play last night, and Barrett was indifferent 

No comments:

Post a Comment