Thursday, October 13, 2022

barrett: 113 months old


How are we already in October?  Admittedly, I've been ridiculously busy and can't keep my dates straight, which is why I'm almost a week late getting Barrett's monthly post up.  And, since this is a safe space, I took these pictures today.  So, what has Barrett been up to?  He started soccer!  When I asked him if he wanted to do baseball again, he gave a firm no.  And when I asked what sport he wanted to do, he picked soccer.  His friend is on his team, and my friend (Barrett's friend's mom) is coaching, so we've already started off the season in a great place!

The hubs and I had Barrett's parent-teacher conference this morning.  He's doing well in every subject, is respectful and kind in class, and really, the only area for improvement right now is his handwriting.  It's atrocious!  He just writes so fast that it comes out wonky, so I'm scanning Amazon for a pencil grip to help.  And maybe a handwriting workbook for practice.


 Likes:  soccer, BTS, swimming with the pool heater on

Dislikes:  math homework

No comments:

Post a Comment