Sunday, October 10, 2021

barrett: 101 months old



If you read Britton's post, then you know why this post is also late!  Frankly, after a week of sleeping in and too many boat drinks, I'm just proud of myself for remembering to post at all.  Barrett joined his school's book club this month!  They are reading "The Incredibly Dead Pets of Rex Dexter" by Aaron Reynolds.  He's really gotten into chapter books, and lately we've traded roles at night, where instead of me reading to him, he reads me his books!  He loves the "Dog Man" series, Judy Moody books, and the "Diary of a Pug" series.

Barrett recently made chocolate chip cookies with Memaw, all by himself!  When I bake, I can sometimes get him to bake with me, and he likes measuring the ingredients the most. 


Likes:  reading, delivering "boo baskets" to neighborhood friends

Dislikes:  having to clean his glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment