Monday, November 4, 2019

123 months old


Sometimes I have a hard time believing I have a ten year old!  Britton will slip into preteen angst antics, and I want to roll my eyes out of my head, thinking to myself that I never could have been that ornery.  But then the little girl returns, who is impressed when I know random song lyrics and wants to snuggle instead of reading together, and I think of how appreciative I am she isn't a teen yet!  

Halloween was a hoot!  We set out at 6:00 pm, and nobody was home yet, so we went back and waited until the streets looked a bit less deserted.  It was ridiculously cold (for Texas) that night, so Barrett only hit up a few houses with us, then went back home, since he was sick last week.  Britton and I went back out, the dragon and her mom, and roamed around with some of her friends, and she brought home quite the haul!


Likes:  making animated videos on her iPad, reading new books from her classroom library

Dislikes:  my insistence that we finish the Lemony Snicket series - we've made it to book #10!

No comments:

Post a Comment