Sunday, September 8, 2019

barrett: 76 months old



Barrett is back with his wonky grins - not sure why only one half of his smile hit his face, but it's really the luck of the draw when I ask either of my kids to smile for a photo.  Barrett is enjoying first grade, and it seems like half his kindergarten class followed him into his new class this year.  His reading has blown me away - he will sit down with his library books and practice reading them, then want to show me a dozen times!  I love it, because I want him to love reading as much as I do!


This year Barrett is taking hip hop dance classes!  My coworker's son is also in the class, and there's 5 kids total, so they make great strides in every class.  Barrett loves dancing, just goofing off and moving his body, and the songs might be his favorite part of class.  There's a constant stream of "Old Town Road" going on in my house at the moment!  We're also looking at doing soccer again for the fall season.


Likes:  buying school lunch, playing with trucks in his sand pile, walking Ruby

Dislikes:  picking up his Legos

No comments:

Post a Comment