Saturday, April 7, 2018

barrett: 59 months old



Barrett is one month away from turning five, which means I really need to get his birthday party planned!  I have ordered invitations, but they still need to be printed and mailed, and I admit that I've been a little distracted - Jess, her kids, and Jen came to visit us this week!  Everyone left today, so tomorrow I will definitely get some of my "to do" list done.

Barrett found a new best friend today - my friend Jen.  They spent the morning playing Shopkins together (Barrett has commandeered Britton's Shopkins and loves them and learns their names), which is a real treat for him since the hubs and I are a little tired of having spent years playing with Shopkins.  Also, we all went to Britton's first soccer game today, and it was ridiculously cold and windy for April, and Barrett was chilled to the bone.  Jen snuggled with Barrett and distracted him from being cold, and he was making goo-goo eyes at her in the car.  



Likes:  Jen, queso, "The Big Orange Splot" book, Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes combo cereal

Dislikes:  soccer games in the cold weather



No comments:

Post a Comment