Sunday, September 24, 2017

the hubs turns 39!

Britton's birthday sets off three straight months of birthdays in our family.  And on September 15th, we celebrated the hubs' 39th birthday!  The hubs and I don't usually make a big deal of our birthdays - it seems that we put so much into the kids' birthdays that when it gets to ours, we're okay with being low-key.  Though, admittedly, would it be in bad taste for me to get a bouncy house? So for the hubs' birthday, we had pizza, cake, and ice cream while secretly lamenting turning another year older :)

I think Barrett is making side eyes at my fun candle find!

Here's a funny side note - every picture I take of the hubs with food (usually our Thanksgiving turkey), he throws me the thumbs-up!  He's a big fan of chocolate birthday cake.


Wish came true!  


Britton's friend Lola came over to play, and ended up being a part of our celebration.  Here's to 39 awesome years!  My birthday is coming up at the end of October, and we will keep that easy-going as well.  I'm sure when the landmark 40th birthdays come next year (oh dear Lord, I will not be sober for that!), we'll come up with a fun adventure trip to take.  


No comments:

Post a Comment